Friday, June 15, 2012

How Can I NOT Oppose the Regime?!

1. When NABEELRAJAB gets arrested while those who stole the land & the sea are kept free, how can I not oppose the regime?!

2. When torturers & killers are kept free while a fighter like A.Wahab Hussain is still detained, how can I not oppose the regime?

3. When those spreading sectarianism are free while an intellectual like Ibrahim Sharif is jailed, how can I not oppose the regime?

4. When 840 men are imprisoned because of oppression & those who robbed ALBA's 2million are
free, how can I not oppose the regime?

5. When 4 die due to torture in prison & not a single official is held accountable, how can I not oppose the regime?

6. When the families of 84 martyrs still wait for someone to avenge them, how can I not oppose the
regime?

7. When clouds of toxic gases deprive citizens of their right to clean air because they protested, how can I not oppose the regime?

8. When media is used to spread lies, insults, & fabrications w/o being given the right to reply, how
can I not oppose the regime?

9. When Drs got arrested for treating the wounded & those who shot protesters were protected, how can I not hate the regime?
 
10. It claims to protect children but arrests 40 minors/ & to enable women but abuses them in jail, how can I not despise Bahrain regime?

11. A regime that denies my existence, plans to sell Bahrain's independence, & spreads sectarianism should be reformed or should perish

No comments:

Post a Comment